Application prioritization for a next-generation antibody design and characterization platform
by | March 12, 2021
An early stage protein therapeutics company has developed a novel AI-driven platform for rapid, iterative antibody design and characterization and is in the process of prioritizing applications of their platform for a set of initial Proof of Concept (POC) programs. To that end, the BCBA project team will 1) evaluate the current research and framework being used by the company to prioritize application for POC programs and 2) research the top application area(s) to understand the market conditions and requirements for the development of compelling POC programs in the space.
Project Timeline: April-June, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: Antibody design/development, AI-driven therapeutics
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in antibody design/discovery, protein engineering, computational biology, immunology, and translational medicine.
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter: HERE
- Subject line: Biologic manufacturing consulting engagement
- Application Deadline: Monday, March 22, 2021