Behind the Scenes: How Does a Therapeutics Company Operate?
by | August 6, 2020
Join BCBA on Thursday, August 6th at 6 pm PT for an exciting panel discussion!
How does a company decide what to work on? How does a company advance its pipeline? How does a biotech company formulate a partnering strategy? Who is involved in these processes?
In this interactive event, industry professionals working in business development, strategy, operations, and corporate development at cutting-edge Bay Area therapeutics companies will address these questions.
The panelists include:
- Serra Elliot, PhD – BlueLight Therapeutics
- Ben Cohn, MS – Myokardia
- Matthew Cook, PhD – Gilead Sciences
- Sandy Mong, MD – BridgeBio Pharma
- Zaneta Ordowaz, PhD – Amunix Pharmaceuticals
- Tyler Chavez, PhD – Beigene
- Moderated by Marcela Preininger – BCBA President
The event will be held virtually via Zoom.
More Details and Register Here
Matt will present an overview of therapeutics companies he developed with input from the panelists. Download a pdf version here.