GPCR targets for an antibody therapeutics company
by | September 11, 2021
An early-stage biotechnology company with expertise in antibody therapeutics development is engaging BCBA to explore the GPCR-targeted therapeutics market. To that end, the BCBA project team will 1) conduct a comprehensive market landscape analysis of the GPCR therapeutic market to understand the market conditions and requirements for the development of compelling Proof-of-Concept (POC) programs in this space and 2) research top targets to understand each indication’s biology, current standards of care, development-stage target standards, and competitive outlook.
Project Timeline: September – December 2021, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: G-protein coupled receptors, antibody design/development, drug development
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in G-protein coupled receptor biology, protein engineering, antibody design/discovery, drug development, immunology, and translational medicine.
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter HERE
- Application Deadline: Monday, September 13, 2021