Technical landscape analysis for a novel allogeneic immunotherapy
by | March 6, 2019
The multi-institutional project team will evaluate the technical landscape and clinical readiness for a novel, off-the-shelf allogeneic immunotherapy. The team will utilize primary and secondary research to evaluate the landscape of current, standardized histocompatibility testing approaches for cell transplantation and will assess implementation bottlenecks of a novel allogeneic immunotherapy, by focusing on 1) the current histocompatibility testing approaches and their costs, accuracy, and technical limitations, 2) healthcare system trends, practices, and regulations, and 3) barriers to adoption. The BCBA team will construct a slide deck summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to guide the client’s business strategy. Throughout the project, team members will interact directly with the company’s SVP and Global Commercial Head, an industry mentor, and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership.
Project Timeline: Mid-March to May 2019, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: allogeneic cell therapy, histocompatibility, market readiness
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in immunology, histocompatibility, public health, cell therapy, cell engineering, genetic testing, bioinformatics, or other related fields.
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Subject line: Immunotherapy Consulting engagement
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2019