Survey on clinical targets for an AI-based drug discovery platform
by | February 19, 2018
The client has developed an AI-based platform to screen clinical targets against a virtual library of compounds. The multi-institutional project team will utilize primary and secondary research to comprehensively evaluate the market landscape for 50 potential clinical targets to prioritize the top 3-5 targets for development. The team will take into consideration the following key areas: (1) therapeutic value, (2) existing validation of targets, (3) competitive landscape, (4) time requirements for development, and (5) barriers to entry. The team will construct a whitepaper report summarizing their findings on promising clinical targets and recommendations for prioritization to guide the client’s R&D strategy. Throughout the project, team members will work closely with the company co-founders and leadership, an industry mentor, and BCBA leadership.
Project Timeline: Early March to End May 2018, 12 weeks.
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in chemistry, bioinformatics, immunology, neurology, oncology, metabolic disease, drug development, and other related fields..
Prior experience in consulting, market research, entrepreneurship, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Subject line: Clinical Targets Consulting Engagement
- Application Deadline: February 19, 2018