Market opportunity assessment of novel bispecific antibodies for immuno-oncology
by | September 25, 2020
An early-stage therapeutics company is developing novel T-cell-engaging bispecific antibodies that enable targeted stimulation of the immune system to kill tumor cells. The company has identified two validated targets with therapeutic potential and is seeking to determine the clinical unmet need and market opportunity for their products among a narrowed pool of indications. The objectives of this project are to 1) prioritize the top clinical applications for each of the bispecific antibody programs, 2) fully characterize the clinical opportunities and challenges for the company’s products. The team will construct slide decks summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to guide the client’s business strategy. Throughout the project, the team will interact directly with the company’s executives and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership.
Project Timeline: Oct-Dec, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: bispecific antibodies, oncology, immuno-oncology
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in oncology, immuno-oncology, cancer biology, molecular and cell biology, and therapeutics
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter: http://bit.ly/IOtargets
- Subject line: Bispecific antibodies consulting engagement
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, October 6, 2020