Market opportunity assessment for a novel immuno-oncology screening platform
The multi-institutional project team will evaluate market opportunities for a novel screening platform to study cell-to-cell interactions for immuno-oncology applications. The team will utilize primary and secondary research to perform a market opportunity assessment and segmentation of current and potential immuno-oncology applications for the client’s platform, focusing on i) unmet needs, ii) market sizing and trends, iii) competitive landscape, and iv) strategic partnerships. The BCBA team will construct a slide deck summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to guide the client’s business strategy. Throughout the project, team members will interact directly with the company’s CEO and CSO, an industry mentor, and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership.
Project Timeline: Late-January to Mid-April 2019, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: immuno-oncology, cell screening, market assessment
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in oncology, immunology, cell-based assays, single-cell genomics, clinical development, or other related fields.
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Subject line: Immuno-oncology Consulting Engagement
- Application Deadline: December 23, 2018