Market opportunity assessment for clinical trial design platform
The multi-institutional project team will evaluate the market landscape for a platform to enhance clinical trial design and examine market entry points. The team will utilize primary and secondary research to identify key pain points among various stakeholders (e.g. CROs, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, etc.) as well as evaluate technical requirements, direct/indirect competitors, and barriers to entry. The BCBA team will construct a slide deck summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to guide the client’s business strategy. Throughout the project, team members will interact directly with the company’s leadership, an industry mentor, and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership
Project Timeline: End-April to July 2018, 12 weeks.
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in clinical trial design, medicine, bioinformatics, biostatistics, or other related fields.
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Clinical Trial Consulting Engagement
- Application Deadline: April 13, 2018