Market opportunity assessment for a multiplex immunoassay platform
The multi-institutional project team will evaluate market opportunities and entry points for a novel multiplex immunoassay platform. The team will utilize primary and secondary research to prioritize potential applications based on (1) current unmet needs, (2) technical challenges of development, (3) clinical considerations, and (4) market barriers to entry. The BCBA team will construct a slide deck summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to guide the client’s business strategy. Throughout the project, team members will interact directly with the company’s founder, an industry mentor, and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership.
Project Timeline: May to August 2018, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: immunoassay, diagnostics, market landscape
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in immunology, bioengineering, biochemistry, bioanalytical tools, or other related fields.
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line:Immunoassay Diagnostics Consulting Engagement
- Application Deadline: May 21, 2018