Landscaping analysis of anti-aging therapeutics and applications
by | March 6, 2019
The multi-institutional project team will perform a landscaping analysis and technical diligence of aging-related therapeutics and tools for a global biopharma company. The team will utilize primary and secondary research to identify potential therapeutic interventions and applications aimed at extending human lifespan by taking into consideration: 1) state-of-the-science and current hypotheses, 2) technical challenges of development, 3) clinical considerations, 4) competitive landscape, and 5) barriers to adoption. The BCBA team will construct a slide deck summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to build intelligence and guide the client’s business strategy. Throughout the project, team members will interact directly with the company’s Executive Director of Corporate Strategy, an industry mentor, and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership.
Project Timeline: Mid-March to May 2019, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: life extension, anti-aging therapeutics, landscape analysis
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in anti-aging science, molecular and cell biology, gene editing, drug development, bioinformatics, or other related fields
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Subject line: Anti-aging Consulting engagement
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2019