Competitive landscape assessment for a novel drug development platform
by | July 29, 2019
The multi-institutional project team will perform 1) a competitive landscape assessment around the company’s core programs to inform leadership of assets to surveil and 2) a survey of recently signed drug discovery deals and company players in the therapeutic areas of interest with the goal of recommending potential corporate partners and optimal partnering strategies. The BCBA team will construct slide decks summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to guide the client’s business strategy. Throughout the project, team members will interact directly with the company’s executives, an industry mentor, and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership.
Project Timeline: August to November, 10-12 weeks
Keywords: competitive landscape, drug discovery, functional genomics, due diligence
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in functional genomics and therapeutic areas of interest (cardiovascular, oncology, neurology, and ophthalmology).
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, business development, or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and cover letter here: http://bit.ly/
- Application Deadline: Monday, July 29th