Chronic inflammatory disease market opportunity assessment for microbiome therapies
by | August 11, 2017
The multi-institutional project team will assess the chronic inflammatory disease market and identify key disease indications for which the client’s microbial therapeutics platform can provide significant value. The team will utilize secondary literature and primary interviews to determine current standards of care, identify unmet medical needs and key attributes required for adoption, and evaluate the competitive landscape within the chronic inflammatory disease market to identify direct/indirect competitors. The team will construct a slide deck summarizing their findings and providing recommendations to guide the client’s internal R&D strategy. Throughout the project, the team will work closely with the company’s co-founder, an industry mentor and Biotech Connection – Bay Area leadership
Project Timeline: September to Mid-November, 12 weeks.
Keywords: microbial therapeutics, chronic inflammatory disease, competitive analysis
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (PhD, MD, etc.), postdoc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area
- Prior Experience in consulting, market research, entrepreneurship, business development or industry is a plus, but not required
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-15 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply and are given preferential review.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in inflammatory diseases, immunology, microbiome, or other related fields.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your preferred project in your cover letter
- Subject line: BCBA Consulting Program Application
- Application Deadline: Aug 11th, 2017