Autoimmune disease targets for engineered cell therapies whitepaper report
The project team will conduct a survey to identify, triage and prioritize autoimmune disease indications that are amenable to engineered cell based therapies. The team will work closely with the client to select a subset of indications that may be addressable by the client’s engineered cell technology and evaluate the following key areas for potential high-value indications: 1) strength of scientific and clinical understanding of disease mechanisms, 2) unmet medical need for each indication, 3) current cell based therapy proof-of-concept data, and 4) and companies developing therapies within each indication. The team will construct a whitepaper report summarizing their findings and providing strategic recommendations to guide the client’s internal R&D strategy. The team will work closely with company founders, C-level leadership, an industry mentor and Biotech Connection Bay Area leadership throughout the project.
Project Timeline: Early April to late June, 12 weeks.
Keywords: Autoimmune disease, engineered cell therapies, whitepaper report.
- Applicants must be graduate or professional students (Ph.D., M.D., etc.), post-doc, clinical resident or recent graduate in the Bay Area.
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in autoimmune diseases, immunology and engineered cell therapies.
- Prior experience in consulting, market research, entrepreneurship, business development or industry is a plus, but not required.
- Time commitment is expected to be 10-12 hrs/wk, and is volunteer based (unpaid).
- Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply and are given preferential review.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Autoimmune Survey Whitepaper Report
- Application Deadline: March 24th, 2017